Awakening the Soul

Friday, June 13, 2008

Inspired by 'the bucket list' I have written my own set of things to achieve before my light diminishes and i give my body to the soil and my soul goes back to its origin:


1) WitNEss the wOrlD fROm a DifFeReNT AnGLe

2) WitnESs A BEauTy thAt WAs oNCe SaiD NO pENCiL cAN DrAW it, NO cOLOuRs

cAn paINt it and NO WOrdS cAN deSCribE it in ALL its MagNIficENce.

3) Find My SOul MaTE

4) NOT Be aFRAid

5) VISit thE mUSeUM and BUriaL SITe of GibRAn

6) Be aBLe to FOrGIve thOSe I cAN nOT

7) BE soMetHInG To SoMeoNE

8) SPend the nIGhT in a CAve fULL of BaTs

9) Own a Pet SNAke

10) TO KNow my EXisTEnce Was NOt a WAstED ONE

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like them all, except the cave full of bats lol. May Allah bless you and guide you to fulfill the list. Ameen.

    Ya Haqq!

     
  • At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very good list indeed dear friend Tempest. i am glad you are well. i too made a list and am seeking to complete it before my 40th birthday. not much time before that happens! anyway, take care.

    sincerely
    enoch

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Blogger Tempest said…

    Hey Irving if i ever do get to spend a night in a cave full of bats it would have to be the Bracken cave in Texas, it houses approximately 20 million of them, and you would be my guest of honour and bear in mind it is rude to decline an invite, however i think for me the nearby canal which has plenty of bats to keep me company will have to do.

    Enoch as i remember you have around 3 years, 6 months and 4 days, before you reach that number, i havent forgotten, lets see how many you cross off before them, good luck in achieving your dreams....you should share it with me some time.

    God bless you both!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home