Awakening the Soul

Friday, December 30, 2005

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



Story upon story

They say life is what we make it.

As I sit here in the silence of the night,
I reflect on my life; my story.
As another chapter ends; will another chapter begin?
Or will it end suddenly with the reader left wondering what if?
What sentiments will the Author prescribe to this feeble novel of so many He writes.
What lines of the story will the Author dictate unto me?
Who will become the hero and who the enemy?
Under which chapter will the happiness lie and where are the moments of sadness and hardship.


The lines have been written, the chapters now closed, the Author has all power and His ending shall be final.
The publishing now in full swing, as each page is carefully laid out and read.
The readers left skimming the pages of a life amongst so many.
Wondering how the novel will end, I gaze up and see the wonders of a clear night
If only the novel can be as clear as this.
tempest ©

5 Comments:

  • At 2:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful...simply inspired

     
  • At 1:23 am, Blogger Sarah said…

    Beautiful blog! :) Thanks for the comment. Hmm, I'm guessing you are from shiachat?! :D What's your ID so I can put a name with the comment lol, and do come back more often :D Thanks!

     
  • At 7:15 pm, Blogger Tempest said…

    Thank you...shiachat?? Hmmmmm no, i actually came across your blog while using the search engine.
    Is that girl in the pic u, omg she looks so sweet, mashallah, may Allah bless your soul.

     
  • At 10:06 pm, Blogger Sarah said…

    Cool, how did you find me! By searching for what? Yup, that is me in the picture, when I was little, of course! lol :D

     
  • At 12:56 pm, Blogger Tempest said…

    Thank you William for your compliment. Yeah it's so very true, you put it nicely, but you know most of the time words dont really suffice what i really feel, its sometimes difficult to express in words and all i have is these mental pictures that can't be written down and to be honest sometimes best left unsaid...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home